After many requests from our regulars for a step up in Riverside Camping we present HomoSutra. A glamorous 5 metre diameter bell tent, with a queen size spring bed. It is complete with mesh doors, windows and vents to keep the bugs out while providing ventilation and airflow. The picture with this post is indicative from the manufacturer. Watch this space for updates, just before xmas.
Your daily rate (minimum 3 nights) includes:
- Tent set-up with bedding and decor prior to your arrival
- Rechargeable lighting with one USB port. (The site is un-powered)
- 2 fold up camping chairs and a folding table
- A large esky/cooler box. (Ice not supplied)
- Access to Jacuzzi (3pm-10:30pm) and pool deck (8am-10:30pm)
- An outdoor hot shower is available next to the Jacuzzi on the guesthouse deck between 8 am and 10:30pm
- Access to Wi-Fi on the pool deck (100mb max per day) and charging station for laptops
- A porta-loo is available 100m in the car park
- In the shared camp kitchen, there is tank water, a gas BBQ hotplate and a clean up sink
- If you do not wish to self-cater, there are restaurants and cafes in Bangalow, just 5 minutes drive away
The Bell tent is suitable for seasoned campers. Cost between Dec 27 – Jan 4 is $160 per night for max 2 people. This includes your site fee (normally $35) and day fees for 2 people (normally $50) .
(If your stay includes Jan 2 there is a $15 surcharge PP for the Revelwood Retreat recovery party.
HomoSutra is available for minimum 3 day stays. Check-ins available from Dec 27. Last check in on Dec 31 before 11am and before 10:30 am on Jan 2 due to the party. No check-ins available Jan 1.
There is a $120 damage deposit, payable in cash, on arrival. Please see our glamping terms and conditions upon booking.