Revelwood Rainforest Retreat
Welcome to a clothing-optional paradise for gay men in the beautiful Byron Bay hinterland.
REVELWOOD RETREAT IS NOW CLOSED!
Thanks to all our guests and the friends we have made over the years
Find out more: Nudist? Naturist? Clothing optional? What’s it all about?
Chillax with us
Chris and Wayne welcome you to our beautiful twenty acre property set in the rolling hills of the Byron Bay hinterlands, just three kilometres from the gorgeous northern New South Wales town of Bangalow. Nestled in subtropical rainforest, and perched on the banks of crystal clear Byron Creek, Revelwood Rainforest Retreat is an idyllic, peaceful and private country getaway.
Why choose Revelwood
- Men only, clothing Optional freedom
- Discreet policy that lets you be yourself with no judgement
- Total privacy on 20 riverside acres
- Hot, six man Jacuzzi perfect for meeting new friends
- Huge bamboo maze and play space
- Cruise naked on the river in our two man canoe or relax on the bank
- Get pampered by local male masseurs who treat you on by the river
- Unwind with a cocktail or snuggle by the pool on our Treetops sun deck
- Drift to chill out grooves on our floating love lounges
- Shared bathroom or ensuite rooms
- Free WiFi, BBQ, breakfast, gym equipment, off-street parking
- Abundance of restaurants and shops minutes away
- 15 minutes to two nude beaches and Byron Bay
Join our newsletter
This website contains images of male nudity. If you are likely to be offended by this subject matter, please do not proceed further.
As a clothing-optional retreat, the security, privacy and personal comfort of our guests are our highest priority.
To ensure this, Revelwood is NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC except on special occasions. This means NO DAY FEES, NO guests arriving on ‘ON SPEC’ and NO ‘JUST LOOKING’ visitors.
Anyone who arrives without a pre-paid booking will be turned away.
Check out our fabulous video!
Take a tour though the beautiful grounds, forests and accommodation at Revelwood Rainforest Retreat, with the aid of some amazing time-lapse filming and a very patient cameraman.
Stop-motion photography by Dan Robbins.
Soundtrack by Kristian Engstrom.