Welcome to Revelwood Rainforest Retreat
A clothing-optional paradise for gay men in the beautiful Byron Bay hinterland.
Welcome to Revelwood. You can now book directly via our online booking button but if you wish to make last-minute bookings please continue to call us directly on (+612) 6687 2614.
Revelwood will be closed to visitors from Sunday June 26 to Friday August 5 while we take our own annual winter holiday. During this period our phone will be unattended. For general enquiries please click here to send us us a message. If you would like to make a booking, please click here go to our online bookings page.
Chillax with us
Chris and Wayne welcome you to our beautiful twenty acre property set in the rolling hills of the Byron Bay hinterlands, just three kilometres from the gorgeous northern New South Wales town of Bangalow. Nestled in subtropical rainforest, and perched on the banks of crystal clear Byron Creek, Revelwood Rainforest Retreat is an idyllic, peaceful and private country getaway.
Why choose Revelwood
- Men only, clothing Optional freedom
- Discreet policy that lets you be yourself with no judgement
- Total privacy on 20 riverside acres
- Hot, six man Jacuzzi perfect for meeting new friends
- Huge bamboo maze and play space
- Cruise naked on the river in our two man canoe or relax on the bank
- Get pampered by local male masseurs who treat you on by the river
- Unwind with a cocktail or snuggle by the pool on our Treetops sun deck
- Drift to chill out grooves on our floating love lounges
- Shared bathroom or ensuite rooms
- Free WiFi, BBQ, breakfast, gym equipment, off-street parking
- Abundance of restaurants and shops minutes away
- 15 minutes to two nude beaches and Byron Bay
Join our newsletter
This website contains images of male nudity. If you are likely to be offended by this subject matter, please do not proceed further.
Check out our fabulous video!
Take a tour though the beautiful grounds, forests and accommodation at Revelwood Rainforest Retreat, with the aid of some amazing time-lapse filming and a very patient cameraman.
Stop-motion photography by Dan Robbins.
Soundtrack by Kristian Engstrom.